Summer Flower!!

Sunday, June 29, 2008




hello stampers! Sorry for not posting last week but i had lots of things to do. But this week i had a lot of time on my hands and i made some beautiful cards.This card i used parchment paper for the flower and i outline it with Perga gold ink, i embossed the inside so i bring the flower realistic.I really liked the gold ribbon i found it in a craft shop at a cheap price and i bought 2 meters of it.Hope every one is OK , I'm really worried for those people who used to stop by and give me comments, if one knows Joan please let me know , cause i post her comments and no reply.
Thanks For Stopping by have a Nice Week :)


2 comments:

Jose said...

gorgeous card, love the colours you have ised

MeandLilG said...

Beautiful cards. I love your style - so original. x